- High performance - 15 Bars of pressure and a self-priming system means the Swan Retro espresso maker is always ready to make delicious coffees in minutes.
- Generous 1.2 litre detachable water tank and with room to make either one or two cups at a time, there’s plenty to go around off just one heating. Perfect for impressing guests, or making you and your partner that morning coffee fix to get the day going.
- Compatible with easy serve espresso (ESE) pods and ground coffee, using the professional spoon and coffee presser so you can create professional Barista style coffees in the comfort of your own home. Whether you fancy an espresso, cappuccino, latte or flat white, The traditional milk frothier allows you to create that delicious drink in no time. The steam pressure control even lets you create your froth exactly how you like it. Why not add ice to create your favourite iced coffees too
- Offering top-end technology and retro styling for the style conscious homeowner, this coffee machine is part of the on-trend Swan Retro range available in a range of classic colours to suit any kitchen.
- Ideal for domestic kitchens both small and large, for creating beautiful coffees to impress guests after dinner parties, at family gatherings, for an afternoon catch up with the girls, or even just to wake yourself up of a morning, or relax after a long day. Also great for small cafes and restaurants, hotels, guest houses, Bars and pubs, social clubs, student accommodation, offices and staffrooms. It also makes a beautiful gift for any coffee lover.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 03-12-2018
model number: SK22110CN
Part Number: SK22110CN
Details: Create professional and delicious barista-style coffees in the comfort of your own home with the Swan Retro Blue Pump Espresso Maker/Coffee Machine. The retro inspired design combines cool retro-styling and functionality to make a beautiful addition to any kitchen. Its compact size sits perfectly on any countertop without taking up too much space. In a beautiful soft blue colour with chrome accents, the on-trend retro feel of this machine looks great in any kitchen. Perfect for domestic kitchens both small and large, impress your guests with delicious professional looking coffees after dinner parties, at family gatherings, during girly catch ups, at barbeques or even for just making yourself that morning coffee fix, or to help you relax after a long day. The Swan Retro Espresso maker is also ideal for small cafes and restaurants, hotels, guest houses, bars and pubs, social clubs, offices, staffrooms, student accommodation and so much more. It also makes a beautiful gift for the coffee lover in your life, as a wedding present, or for a new homeowner. Compatible with Easy Serve Espresso (ESE) pods or ground coffee using the professional spoon and coffee presser. Whether you fancy an espresso, cappuccino, latte or flat white, whatever professional style coffee you desire can be created using this machine. Why not add ice and create your favourite iced coffees too? The traditional stainless-steel milk frothing arm allows you to create a delicious frothy coffee in no time. The steam pressure control even lets you create your froth, exactly how you like it. The milk frother can even be used to create beautiful silky frothy milk to add to hot chocolates or to help your little ones get to sleep. With a generous 1.2 litre capacity and space for either one or two cups at a time, no one will be left waiting in line. Plenty big enough to make enough drinks for you and your guests. The high performing 15 bars of pressure and steam pressure control keeps your coffee coming exactly how you like it. Its self-priming system means it’s always ready to use at the press of a button. The professional spoon and coffee presser make for a smooth finish and barista standard coffee every time. No fuss and no mess with a removable drip tray which will catch any drips and spills, saving your countertop from any potential messes or coffee stains. Built to fit a variety of different sized cups, the drip tray can even be removed to insert taller cups. Easy to use with simple to follow and detailed instructions, you’ll be making coffee to rival that of your favourite coffee shop at home, in no time. Also comes with a two-year warranty, so you have peace of mind you’re getting a machine that will last. Matching items are available as part of the Swan Retro Range. The Swan Retro Range offers top-end technology with retro styling for the style-conscious homeowner. Available in a range of classic colours, you’ll be sure to find on-trend pieces to suit any kitchen. Swan is one of the longest established British kitchen appliance and accessory brands. Steeped in history, Swan were responsible for creating the very first electric heating element that could be immersed in water way back in 1933. The British owned company is run by Swan employees who are passionate about the brand’s heritage. Each product is conceived and designed at its headquarters in the UK by in house designers, who are proud to produce award winning appliances, cookware and kitchen accessories available in a host of classic and modern shades that are designed for life.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 13.9 x 10.5 inches