Brand: SHAN ZU
Color: Sharpening Stone
SHAN ZU Sharpening Stone, Whetstone with Angle Guide Non-Slip Bamboo Base grit 1000/6000 Knife Sharpeners, Professional 2-in-1 Waterstone
- PREMIUM QUALITY: High-quality white corundum material, SHAN ZU sharpening stones are so abrasion-resistant, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, that make it can be used for a long time and uses ONLY WATER, no expensive grinding oil needed.
- SUPERIOR SET: The whetstone is combined with the grit 1000 and the grit 6000. #1000 coarse grit is to sharp and #6000 fine grit is to hone and polish. NON-SLIP BAMBOO BASE &SILICON BASE for holding the stone, knife sharpening angle guide,a instruction manual.
- SIZE AND USAGE: The size of kife sharpener is 180x60x27mm, and it should be immersed in water for about 5 minutes before using. A grinding angle of 15-20 degrees is perfect, and keep that angle during the whole sharpening process. The Knife Sharpening Angle Guide will put your blade on the optimal angle for you and protect your fingers throughout the sharpening process.
- SUITABLE FOR MOST KNIVES: Professional grade knife sharpener doesn’t only work its magic on kitchen and chef knives, its versatility extends to virtually any blade! Sharpen fillet knives,sushi knives,pruners,straight razor blades,scissors,axes,Hunting Knives and more.
- SAFE FOR YOU: Silicone base for holding the stone inside non slip bamboo base, ensure the stone is fixed in one place while sharpening. Bamboo base contains anti-slip bottom can make you stable sharpening knife. The Angle Guide will put your blade on the optimal angle for you and protect your fingers throughout the sharpening process.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
model number: SZ-2017-001
Part Number: SZ-2017-001
Details: How to sharp your knife ?
1.Soak the stone in the water for about 5 minutes, so that the stone can fully absorb moisture.
2.According to the different uses of different knives to choose your sharpening angle:
17 degree: Razor, Sushi knife, chef knife and kitchen knife
20 degree: Pocket knife, fruit knife and boning knife
25 degree: Field knife
30 degree: Bayonet or field knife
40 degree: Survival knife
3.Use a wooden base to hold the whetstone and prepare for grinding.
4.Use a sharpening device,grinding back and forth accoring to the blade angle. First use # 1000 grinding 10-15 minutes for a rough grinding, then use #6000 grinding 10-15minutes for a fine grinding.
5.In order to keep humidity and prevent the temperature from being too high, water or oil should be added properly in the process of sharpening. You can take and do three times on one side and then three times on the other side
6.After you have sharped the knife, wipe the knife with a wet cloth or rinse it with water, and rinse the sharpening stone directly with water and put it in the air to dry.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 4.1 x 2.3 inches