Brand: Rutland County Garden Furniture
Color: Light Green
Rutland County Garden Furniture Greetham 6ft Tall Log Store/Garden Storage Heavy Duty Pressure Treated Timber Forward Sloping Roof (Slatted Log Store With Door, Light Green)
- This Rutland County Garden Furniture Greetham Log Store is from the UKs largest provider and is ideal for those who don’t burn a large number of logs but still want to store with a reasonable capacity and that is aesthetically pleasing and will last.
- Manufactured entirely from high quality pressure treated timber from FSC approved sustainable sources and able to hold 1.2 M³ of logs.
- Designed inhouse, incorporating sturdy corner posts with a chunky base to easily withstand heavy log loads and secured together using corrosion treated fixings so that the log store will remain sturdy and securely fastened year after year.
- All solid Rutland stores have an elevated base and lower rear back panel to aid air flow whilst our slatted stores, that are designed for maximum air flow, are ideal for those who are seasoning their own logs. All our stores require some assembly before use and we provide easy to follow picture instructions that will be emailed each customer with their delivery information.
- All of our stores are available with several options: Green/brown colour, solid or slatted side and rear panels, forward or rear sloping roofs, with or without kindling shelf, with additional doors and in 4ft or 6ft tall heights (height and roof options on separate listing) to accommodate all budgets and storage requirements.
Details: This Rutland County Garden Furniture Log Store is designed to make it easy for you to store a large amount of seasoned dry logs to last you through the winter time without having to stock up every few weeks. We used the highest quality, pressure treated timber from FSC approved sustainable sources, ensuring that the log store will last for years while being environmentally sound as well. Constructed from heavy duty 3 x 3 posts, thick slated timber and featheredge board We build this log store using corrosion treated heavy duty fixings so that the log store will remain sturdy and securely fastened year after year. The doors are designed to help keep out the worst of the weather and keep the log store as dry as possible to avoid dampening of the logs or items stored there. The Log store can also be used for general garden storage, for items that need kept out of the worst of the weather, and the raised platform will minimise the potential for ground level damp at lower levels, so the log store does not need to be set up on a concrete base. This unit requires some assembly before use and we provide easy to follow full instructions within every unit. This will allow you to set up your log store quickly and be using it within a matter of hours.