- Powerful airflow circulation effectively covers rooms up to 79 m² and distributes clean air in every corner of the room
- Scans the air 1000 x a second to detect ultra fine-particles. Reports the air quality in real time, and intelligently chooses the right speed for your home
- Both air quality index and the light on the UI can be dimmed and/or turned off to avoid light disturbance
- Certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation
- Philips purifiers go through 170 mandatory and strict inspection tests before releasing from factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests, for continuous operation 24/7
- Thanks to its energy efficient design, the air purifier runs at max. 56 W power. This is equivalent to one standard light bulb
- In sleep mode, display lights are dimmed, and the purifier operates in near silence for clean air while you sleep
Binding: DIY & Tools
Release Date: 02-01-2018
model number: AC2889/60
Part Number: AC2889/60
Details: Product Description
With cutting-edge sensing and purification technology, the Philips Air purifier series 2000 is proven to reduce allergens, odours, VOCs and even certain bacteria. The pre-filter and true HEPA filter remove particles. The active carbon filter reduces gases and odours. The allergen mode of the Philips Air purifier series 2000i is ideal for those with high sensitivity to allergens. Best purifier for your medium to large room (or living room) with an applicable room size of 79 M2.
*Microbial Reduction Rate Test conducted at Airmid Health group Ltd. tested in a 28.5m3 test chamber contaminated with airborne influenza A(H1N1). An air purifier by itself does not protect against a virus infection, but can be part of plan to protect yourself and your family to help ventilation and having clean air.
Air purifier. User manual. Guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 29.8 x 22.3 x 16.6 inches