- Product 1: The new shape Kilner Universal 4 litre Jar has a curved and graceful silhouette
- Product 1: The beautiful design is not only perfect for the kitchen and dry food storage but will also provide an attractive and functional solution for other uses, such as soaps
- Product 1: Makes a great decoration
- Product 1: Handwash Only
- Product 2: Specially designed to accommodate tall foods such as rhubarb, broad beans, spaghetti etc as well as preserving/storing a huge variety of dry stuff
- Product 2: Reliable airtight seal and , rust-resistant, stainless steel clip system keeps food fresher for longer
- Product 2: Practical and extremely durable - designed to be used daily for many years
- Product 2: Easy to clean (wash by hand using warm, soapy water)
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Kilner 25.743 Universal Storage Jar, 4 Litre
The new shape Kilner universal 4 litre jar has a curved and graceful silhouette. The beautiful design is not only perfect for the kitchen and dry food storage but will also provide an attractive and functional solution for other uses, such as soaps.
Kilner 0025.736 Facetted Glass Clip Top Jar 2.2L, Transparent
The Kilner Facetted Glass Clip Top Jar with Rubber Seal and Stainless Steel Clip, 2.2 Litre - Additional Key Product Features: 1) Distinctive facetted design is reminiscent of a bygone era. 2) Unlike plastic, Kilner jars don’t absorb flavours and odours (see thumbnail image for various benefits of glass vs. plastic). 3) Can be easily sterilised in order to maximise hygiene. 4) Jar features the iconic Kilner logo on the front - a sign of quality since 1842. NOTE: WASH BEFORE FIRST USE AND DO NOT POUR BOILING WATER DIRECTLY INTO THE JAR. About Kilner - ‘the Original and Best’ Since 1842 Founded by John Kilner in England in 1842 - and initially manufacturing a range of glass bottles and jars - the very first ‘Kilner Jar’ was invented towards the end of the 19th century. Still as successful to this day as it was when originally brought to market, the long-lasting popularity of Kilner products is due to their iconic design, distinctive pressure seal and overall quality. Trusted by households all over the world to preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables, as well as offering the well-publicised health benefits of storing food and drink in glass rather than plastic, Kilner has become an everyday essential in the modern-day kitchen and beyond.