- These 12.5 inches skillet pan are suitable for both stovetop and oven for evenly cooking variety of different meals; Cast iron cookware is less smoother than the Non-Stick cookware
- Hand wash before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coating of vegetable oil after every wash
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using a regular dish washing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher-safe
Part Number: EU0309BOX
Details: Seasoning Tips Before cooking, rub some olive oil over your cookware’s surface After washing, rub some oil over your cookware’s surface and place it in an oven at low temperature for the oil to seep in Care Instructions Cool the skillet completely before washing it in hot soapy water with a sponge using a regular dish washing liquid soap; season it with a thick coating of vegetable fat or oil.