Brand: Joseph Joseph
- Product 1: Extends to hold more items when needed and has a moveable cutlery drainer
- Product 1: Integrated plug can be set to trap water for draining later
- Product 1: Raised ribs prevent water being trapped under glasses and bowls, and sloping base channels water towards draining spout
- Product 1: Non scratch draining prongs which can be easily removed for cleaning
- Product 2: Folding design makes draining into a sink easy
- Product 2: Soft rubber surface protects crockery and glasses from chips and scratches
- Product 2: Create additional draining space anywhere
- Product 2: Parallel ribs prevent trapped water in the upturned mouths of crockery
Binding: Product Bundle
Details: Joseph Joseph Extend Expandable Dish Rack - Grey
Color/finish: grey. . Design details: expandable for increased capacity. . This versatile dishrack allows you to quickly and easily expand your draining space. When required it can be extended to almost twice its size to accommodate the washing up after either single- or family-sized meals.. . An integrated spout helps to drain away any excess water, but this can be rotated away and closed trapping water inside for draining later. This means that Extend? can also be used to create draining space almost anywhere.. . With plated steel prongs and non-scratch tips that make it suitable for all types of glassware and crockery, this versatile drainer can be extended to create additional draining space that?s perfect for cups and bowls.. . A moveable cutlery drainer allows for flexible use and non-slip feet to ensure that, wherever it?s used, the unit will be secure and stable. The steel rack can be removed for easy cleaning.. . Measures 12.6in x 14.37in x 6.3in when closed, 20.87in x 14.37in x 6.3in when open. . Made of nano plated steel, PVC, and PP. . Hand wash only. . Imported
Joseph Joseph Flume Folding Draining Mat, Grey, Large
So you're one of those 'ey? Keen to mix your drying up with style?
Well you're in luck. This Flume draining mat not only looks cooler than Samuel L Jackson potting the 8 ball one-handed whilst blind-folded, but the soft rubber surface means there's no risk of you damaging any of your kitchen favourites. Once your bits are dry, just pour the water into the sink and BOOM! the day (and sideboards) are yours again.