- Specification: pair of 1/8 inch heavy duty rope hangers, 8-feet long, 4 easy-to-use carabiner clips. Up to 75-pounds load capacity per ratchet, 150-pounds per pair.
- Rope material: braided polypropylen. Hook material - zinc plated steel / metal internal gears.
- Loose-proof design: the rope automatically locks in the place you pulled and will stays locked until you release it by pushing the thumb release lever. Do not need to worry about stretching, snapping back or loosening.
- Multiple application: can be used as a grow light hanger, tie down rope, rope hook. Can work as an adjustable rope hanger, or a locking pulley. Help to take the hard work you need to do.
- Package include: 1-pack 1/8 inch ratchet tie down, comes with 8 feet tear resistant high tenacity solid braided polypropylene rope.
Binding: Garden & Outdoors
Release Date: 01-07-2018
model number: GLROPE
Part Number: GLROPE
Details: iPower Grow Lights Adjustable Ratchet Hangers
Adjust to the desired height by simply pulling the loose rope end. To release, hold the loose rope end and depress the lever recessed in the Light Hanger.This reflector suspension system enables you to raise and lower the light in one simple movement. With tension mechanism, the hood will stay in place once set at the desired height. Easily raise your lights when you are doing your routine work in the room, and just pull them down when you leave. It also perfectly meets the requirement of adjusting the hood to provide different light supply as plants grow.
Heavy duty locking mechanism
1/8" Nylon rope
Two metal hoods
One release clip to unlock the rope
To provide reliable support & befitting distance from plants with tension mechanism
Up to 150 lbs weight load capacity per pair
Compatible with all parabolic and round reflectors, so long as hooks and eyebolts suit
Maximum Extension Length: 6 feet
Attaching the Ratchet
There are two ways of installing the Light Hanger: with the mechanism attached to the ceiling. If you use the Light Hanger for luminaries in a grow tent we recommend that you install the Light Hanger with the free end carabiner to the ceiling frame and the mechanism to the luminary as illustrated. This way, you will not put any stress on your tent frame when hoisting and it enables easier adjustment. For filters, we recommend that you attach the free end with the carabiner around the filter to avoid rotation of the filter when hoisting. Support the filter when hoisting it to avoid stress on your grow tent frame.
Adjust to the desired height by simply pulling the loose rope end. To release, hold the loose rope end and depress the lever recessed in the Light Hanger.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.5 x 1.6 inches