Brand: George Foreman
- A New Look - With an upper steel lid in a striking dark brozne it's not only powerful in performance but also in appearance.
- Improved Features - With a perfect fit, clip in drip tray and a rear adjustable foot for angled cooking, you can remove up to 42% of fat (Measured against 20% fat content beef burgers, 113g)
- Easy to Clean Non-Stick Plates - Can effortlessly wiped down after use, and because they are attached heat up faster than any removable plates.
- Upright Space Saving Storage - Grill can be stored vertically, including drip tray with cord storage
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee - Plus 1 extra year when you register the product online.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 25-06-2021
model number: 25053
Part Number: 25053
Details: In a stylish Dark Bronze, your George Foreman grill will not only make an impact on your food but also in your kitchen. Packed with improved design, features and a whole spectrum of cooking opportunities, this large George Foreman grill will benefit your lifestyle by making delicious meals quickly and easily, with just the close of a lid. With an improved fit, clip in drip tray and a rear adjustable foot for angled grilling you can drain away the excess fat removing up to 42% of fat in your food. And, if you want to neatly store your George Foreman grill away, he also comes with a cord wrap that allows for easy vertical storage. After tucking into a delicious dinner, The last thing you feel like doing is the washing up. That’s why the George Foreman Grill comes with non-stick plates for effortless cleaning. Once you’ve cooked up a storm in the kitchen, simply wipe them down ready for your next use. Measured against 20% fat content beef burgers (113g)