Elgato HD60 S+ Capture Card, 1080p 60 HDR10 Capture, 4K 60 HDR10 Zero-Lag Passthrough, Ultra-Low Latency, PS5, PS4/Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X/S, USB 3.0
- Capture your gameplay in superb 1080p60 HDR10 quality.
- Play your high-fidelity console games in original format thanks to 4kK60 HDR10 zero-lag pass-through.
- Power your workflow with ultra-low-latency instant Game View technology. Requirements: Windows 10 (64 bit) and macOS sierra
- Record unlimited footage directly to your hard drive
- Use Flashback recording to save footage retroactively
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 25-09-2019
model number: 10GAR9901
Part Number: 10GAR9901
Details: HD60 S+ lets you play your high-fidelity console games in stunning 4K60 HDR, while capturing your gameplay in superb 1080p60 HDR10 quality. Compatibility with any streaming software gives you full creative control, and instant game view powers your workflow with ultra-low-latency technology. You're on Twitch or YouTube in record time, instantly captivating your audience. Or sliding back in time with flashback recording to save epic moments for effortless post production. Simply connect your console and computer, and get creating. No tedious setup or complicated software. It's just you, your game and your viewers. Instantly connected via HD60 S+. Technical Specs:Input: HDMI (unencrypted)Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)Pass-through resolutions: up to 2160p60Capture resolutions: 2160p30, 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 576p, 480pHDR: HDR 10 bit for pass-through and capture (HDR capture is currently only available on Windows) Requirements:Windows 10 (64-bit), macOS 10.13 (or later)4th generation quad‑core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx (or better)4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 portInternet connection
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.9 x 2.7 inches