- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required. How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-19200, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx8
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 02-08-2018
model number: CT8G4SFS824A
Part Number: CT8G4SFS824A
Details: Product Description
CT8G4SFS824A is a 8 GB single ranked DDR4 notebook module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency. It is an unbuffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400 MT/s SODIMM memory.
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
1 x SO-DDR4 2400MHz 8GB (1x8GB)
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.0 x 0.3 inches