- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required. How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 240-pin, PC Speed = PC3-12800, Voltage = 1.35 V/1.5 V, Rank and Configuration = 2R x 8
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 15-08-2015
model number: CT2K102464BD160B
Part Number: CT2K102464BD160B
Details: Product Description
CT2K102464BD60B is a 16 GB Kit consisting of (2) 8 GB DDR3L desktop modules that operates at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3L UDIMM memory.
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
1 x Crucial CT2K102464BD160B 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) DDR3L-1600 UDIMM
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 2.1 x 1.1 inches