Brand: Cole & Mason
Color: Forest Wood
- The Derwent mill is the epitomy of Cole & Mason style and elegance; contemporary in design, it is made from clear acrylic and beech wood finished in a forest stain
- Featuring the Cole and Mason Precision carbon steel mechanism that strips peppercorns instead of crushing them, ensuring maximum flavour release from every turn; the hardwearing qualities of the mechanism ensure you will always receive a consistently high performance
- With six pre-selected grind settings ranging from fine to coarse you will always find an ideal grind size to optimise the flavour of every meal
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and use a clean cloth to dry; Cole & Mason recommend you do not use any cleaning products as this can affect the finish of the product; do not immerse in water or place in a dishwasher
- All Cole and Mason salt and pepper mills are covered by Cole and Mason's mechanism guarantee; should your mill not meet the high standards and expectations of Cole and Mason products, Cole and Mason will be happy to replace your mill for an alternative of equivalent value; accidental breakage, poor care and damage from misuse are not covered
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Release Date: 28-08-2018
model number: H594291G
Part Number: H594291G
Details: Product Description
The Cole and Mason Derwent mill is an ideal balance of elegantly contemporary and classically elegant. Made from crystal clear acrylic and sustainably sourced beech wood finished in a forest stain it makes a beautiful addition to any home. The acrylic body ensures you can always view how filled the mill is. As part of the Cole and Mason Gourmet Precision range it provides you with the confidence to enhance the flavour of any meal through seasoning as a professional would. The Grind Select feature has six pre-selected settings, ranging from fine to coarse, that have been tried and tested to ensure you always get the very best from your mill and the very best from your meals. It comes filled with premium quality whole black peppercorns from Vietnam so you can start using from the moment you receive them. When you do need to refill, simply pull off the wooden top cap. The wide neck of the acrylic body makes refilling easy and mess free. Fill up with your favourite whole peppercorns, replace the top and continue to enjoy expertly seasoned dishes. All Cole and Mason mills are covered by the lifetime mechanism guarantee. The Gourmet Precision pepper mechanism is made from hardened carbon steel that strips instead of crushing peppercorns allowing them to release their natural oils which gives you more flavour with every turn.
Hints and tips: If your mill becomes difficult to grind, particularly on a fine setting, trying clearing the mechanism. Turn the mill upside down, loosen the knob to the coarsest setting and twist the top. This will free any large peppercorns that may have become lodged. Retighten the knob to the desired setting. Do not put salt in your pepper mill as this will corrode the carbon steel mechanism.
1 x Pepper mill
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 2.4 x 1.9 inches