Color: Golden Bronze
- Provides the perfect planting companion for enthusiasts looking to garden with the lunar phases.
- Perfect for any stargazer's home.
- Rotates once every 29.5 days to indicate the various phases of the lunar cycle.
- Part of our ‘Classic’ range of weather dials.
- Other matching weather dials available from this range just search for 'ClimeMET'.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Part Number: CM4306-BR
Details: ClimeMET CM4306 Moon Phase ClockPart of our ‘Classic’ range of weather dials the Moon Phase Clock provides the perfect planting companion for enthusiasts looking to garden with the lunar phases.Rotating once every 29.5 days to indicate the various phases of the lunar cycle, the ClimeMET moon phase dial is perfect for any stargazer's home.The exact lunar cycle is 29 days, 12 hours and 44 minutes and for this reason it is recommended to reset your clock during a full moon to ensure continued accuracy.Set in a weather-proof casing, which has been powder-coated for a smooth finish, the ClimeMET CM4306 Moon Phase Clock can be mounted either indoors or outdoors if sheltered.To set your moon phase clock, consult the ClimeMET Moon Phase Calendar and move the large hand round to the correct position on the dial. Your moon phase clock will then keep time with the lunar cycleFeatures>Powder coated stainless steel case.>Perspex face.>Keyhole hook on reverse for hanging.>Rotates once every 29.5 days.Specifications>Overall Diameter - 9 Inches.>Dial Diameter - 6 Inches.>Overall Depth - 2 Inches.>Battery - 1 x AA Battery (not included).Matching weather dials available - barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, combined , tide and clock available.