About this item
- [Universal Type]: Rest assured that our office chair wheels are compatible with almost any rolling chair (please check the size of your wheel stubs before ordering). IMPORTANT: NOT compatible with IKEA chairs." (our stem size is 7/16" x 7/8")
- [One-wheel Style]: Not used double-row wheel design. Our designers took inspiration from the wheels on inline skates. The one-wheel design will make your chair look more fashionable and modern. The bracket of this office chair wheel is designed with solid steel, and the valve stem is equipped with a new and improved C-ring handle for easy installation. It is made of transparent polyurethane material and strong steel fabric, and gives it a clear and fashionable appearance.
- [Applicable to all floors]: The outer layer of casters is made of rubber-like plastic material coated with soft polyurethane. This soft shell not only prevents damage to your floor, but also rolls freely on the carpet. Of course, if the chair cushion must be used, the casters can also work well. Enjoy carefree and safe glide on wood, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, tile and carpet floors throughout the day.
- [Silent and heavy duty]: Casters can withstand a weight of 650 pounds. It is a heavy duty caster suitable for many types of chairs. It is an excellent choice for people with heavier weight. Because the casters are made of rubber, they have a good cushioning effect and will not make a squeaky rubbing sound on the floor when in use.
- [Friendly customer service]: If you have any questions about this or want to know more information, please feel free to contact us on Amazon. We will support you within 12 hours and try our best to provide you with a good shopping experience.
Product Description Keep Your Floors Clean Our wheels are safe to use on hardwood, tile, carpet, laminate, bamboo, pergo, and many more. Quick and Easy Installation No tools required to swap out your chair wheels. Simply pull out the old caster wheels, and replace them with the new rollerblade-style wheels. It only takes a few minutes. Easily upgrade your current chair Wondering if our wheels will work with your current chair? The rod of the wheel is a metal piece inserted into the base of the chair, and it is a universal rod with a size of 7/16 inches wide x 7/8 inches high (11 mm x 22 mm). A group of 5. They are fully assembled and can be installed on your office chair at any time. These chair wheels fit most office chairs (usually the same size casters are used), don’t worry they don’t fit your chair. But it does not include IKEA chair)