Brand: Café Olé
Color: Red Granite
- SAFE & USER FRIENDLY – Smart stay cool hollow handles and lid knob prevent the risk of burning while you pour your tea.
- EASY TO POUR – Drip free spout ensures comfortable, stress-free pouring and features a built-in tea strainer for maximum drink smoothness.
- QUICK & EASY CLEANING – To maintain the quality of the teapot, handwashing is highly recommended.
- FLEXABLE – The teapot’s sleek, elegant design makes it perfect for pouring beverages at home or in more professional settings such as cafes, bars, and restaurants.
- MULTIPLE SIZES – The pots come in the following sizes: 13oz (370ml), 18oz (510ml), 24oz (680ml), 35oz (990ml), 48oz (1.36 Litres), 70oz (1.99 Litres).
Binding: Kitchen & Home
model number: PT-048RG
Part Number: PT-048RG
Details: Café Olé Premium Tea Pots are a user friendly, stylish, and practical addition to any tea ware collection, available in a large range of sizes and colour finishes. These 18/10 stainless steel teapots feature hollow handles and lid knobs which remain cool to the touch when serving tea, along with an in-built strainer to filter out loose tea leaf particles. To add to their user-friendly features, these teapots’ perfect pour spouts will help dispense tea into your cup without spilling.
Premium Teapots come in four different colour choices – Mirror Polished, Black Granite, Red Granite and Grey Granite – meaning there’s a colour for you no matter the style of your kitchen! The pots also come in a variety of sizes depending on your needs: 13oz (370ml), 18oz (500ml), 24oz (680ml), 35oz (990ml), 48oz (1360ml) and 70oz (1980ml).
Please note: Stated capacities in ML are an estimation. To guarantee satisfaction with your purchase, please check the capacity of your mugs/ teacups before buying a Premium Teapot.
About the manufacturer: Café Olé is a brand of I. Grunwerg Ltd, a family company from Sheffield with over 75 years’ expertise in producing high quality household goods and catering products, specialising in stainless steel. Since 1945, the high-quality Grunwerg product range has been and still remains the first choice among professionals and renowned chefs in the food industry.