- CLASSIC DESIGN – Classic French Press coffee maker, like the one designed in the fifties. Same classic style. Bodum still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship used way back when with the first one. The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
- FRENCH PRESS WAY - The French Press system has always been the simplest and ultimate way of brewing an excellent cup of coffee. Using fresh coarse ground beans with water between 92 and 96 degrees celsius brings out the very best in all types of coffee. This classic design makes 3 to 12 espresso cups of coffee in just 4 minutes.
- BPA FREE - This mug complies with the FDA and LFGB food standards and does not contain BPA.
- MADE WITH THE BEST MATERIALS - The chrome-plated stainless steel frame protects the surface from heat damage and gives the glass jug extra protection. The pot is made of taste-neutral and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, with plastic handle and lid for safe handling.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY – Using the CAFFETTIERA full capacity, you will be able to do 8 espresso cups or 3/4 mugs of amazing hot coffee.
- – Make Taste, Not Waste is Bodum’s motto. Our goal is to reduce the ecological footprint in the world, our products are durable, made with the best materials. We don’t design or use any kind of disposable products, our objective is to have products that last.
Binding: Kitchen & Home
model number: 1918-338B-Y19
Part Number: 1918-338B-Y19
Details: Derived from the famous iconic BODUM CHAMBORD design, the CAFFETTIERA series embodies the motto of the brand: a beautiful design must be functional and accessible - Jorgen BODUM. Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass (up to 350 degrees), a unique chrome metal frame that protects the glass and acts as a stand, and a plastic lid, this coffee maker has been made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our BODUM factory in Portugal. All metal parts undergo numerous surface treatments during manufacture, which gives them a unique shine for many years of intensive use. The matt polypropylene handle is not only ergonomic and functional, it gives a colourful character to this coffee maker with a resolutely young and modern look. Recognised as one of the best ways to brew coffee by roasters worldwide, the FRENCH PRESS BODUM Piston Coffee Maker brews your coffee to perfection to extract maximum aromas and essential oils (ideal brewing time: between 4 and 5 minutes). For a rich and balanced and coffee (no paper filters, no potholders). Expert advice: using freshly ground coarse coffee and adding purified water with a temperature of between 92 and 96 degrees, you will get the best result and a coffee to taste simply sublime.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.2 x 4.2 inches