Color: Nickel / Fuschia
- Long barrel version: for hair that's chest-length or longer
- Includes 30mm and 40mm Airwrapᵀᴹ long barrels. Being 50% longer than the standard barrels, they gather more hair around the barrel for faster styling of longer hair.
- The 30mm barrels create and set voluminous curls or waves. The 40mm barrels style loose curls or waves.
- With barrels to curl or wave hair, as well as brushes to smooth or volumise, the Airwrap styles hair without extreme heat. Intelligent heat control measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second and regulates heat, to ensure it always stays below 150°C.
- The Airwrap styler combines powerful airflow with controlled heat, to dry and style your hair from damp – with no extreme heat. The Coanda effect attracts hair to the barrel, then wraps it for you. No clamping, gloves or awkward winding mechanisms. Just voluminous curls and waves. The smoothing brushes use the Coanda effect to attract hair to the surface of the brush, propelling air along the hair strands, to mimic a stylist’s blow-dry technique.
Part Number: 5025155046081
Details: Why are there different Airwrap styler sets and attachments? Not everyone has the same hair type, or wants the same style. So we’ve designed different attachments to work for different hair types and create different styles. We’ve created two styling sets with attachments for specific hair types, and a set with attachments for multiple users or styles. What length of hair are the 30mm and 40mm Airwrap long barrels designed for? The long barrels are specially designed for hair that's longer than collarbone length. For long hair that's shorter than collarbone length, we recommend using the shorter 30mm Airwrap barrels and 40mm Airwrap barrels. Both the long and shorter barrels can work on long hair that's above or below the collarbone, but you'll get the best results if you use the recommended barrel for your hair length. Will the new attachments work with my styler? Yes. All of our attachments are fully compatible with every Airwrap styler. Why do you get two curling barrels in each size? Each pair of barrels has one clockwise and one anti-clockwise barrel, to create symmetrical curls and waves. How often do I need to clean the filter? The white LED on your styler will start to flash when it's time to clean your filter. Over time, hair products, dust and lint can clog the filter – restricting the airflow and preventing your styler from performing at its best. So it’s important to clean it when you’re prompted to. Does my hair have to be wet to start styling? Yes. For best results, start with freshly washed hair. All our brushes can be used on wet hair, but the barrels work best on damp hair. Use the Pre-styling dryer to dry hair to damp before styling with the barrels. Can I use my Airwrap styler on dry hair? We don’t recommend using the styler on dry hair because the style will not last. You can use a water spray to dampen hair if you don’t feel like washing it.